Adds a new "Options with Markup" component to Webforms which allow you to create Radio Button/Checkbox lists which contain both a label and a description for each radio button/checkbox. Additionally the label and description can contain HTML formatting.
- This module runs the entered HTML through the Filtered HTML text format by default. You can select a different text format to filter the HTML with from the Webform Settings page.
- The allowed HTML in the label title is limited to the tags defined in filter_xss_admin unless you override theme_form_element_label
- This module defaults to using the Filtered HTML text format, however that format can cause your select option labels to be wrapped with an extra <p> tag which can cause some display issues. It's recommended that you create a separate text format for use by this module. See the readme file for more info.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, Fields
- Reported installs: 1,636 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,539
- Last modified: 11 April 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.