Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
We're happy to announce that @aaronbauman is joining the team of maintainers for this module. Thank you Aaron for donating your time and skills.
About Webform Registration
Webform registration was born from the need to allow visitors to fill out a sweepstakes form that would submit values to Eloqua and also create a new user.
At the time the webform register module did not provide enough flexibility to meet our needs, namely to allow a form to have many different field names (used for Eloqua mapping) and still keep track of which fields held the values for email, username and password to be used for user registration.
How is this module different from webform register:
- Maximum webform integration and flexibility
- You can add and fully customize every field that will be used for registration.
- If you are in a hurry, just add an email field and this module will handle the rest via a very user friendly and intuitive interface.
- Only the email field (webform component) is required, all the other components can be either generated by this module or omitted depending on your needs.
- Optionally you can specify all the labels and descriptions for all five fields (components): email, username, password, password confirmation and email confirmation
Take if for a spin and see for your self, this module won't let you down.
Innovation sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 295 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,898
- Last modified: September 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.