In early 2005 I decided to abandon proprietary development frameworks and move towards open source development, in late 2006 I found Drupal and haven't looked back since! I have contributed to the Drupal core project, done theme and module work for groups.drupal.org, develop and co-maintain several modules and submit lots of issues and patches to help make Drupal even better.
I have been been planning, designing, administering and implementing web projects since 1995. I've built sites for an iconic chocolate frog, helped keep regional Victoria up to date with online news, developed a content management system from scratch for the largest private school in the southern hemisphere. Since taking up Drupal I've built sites for Monash University, as a contractor I've helped implement collaborative projects for multinational corporations, state government and more. I also organise monthly Drupal meetups and free mentoring days in Melbourne Australia.
- Member for
- 8 years 9 months
- Over 100 edits
I co-maintain various modules, have submitted core patches and have been the primary organizer of the Drupal Melbourne User Meetups and Code Sprints since 2009.
I am usually contactable on IRC in #drupal-au, #drupal and #drupal-support on occasion
March 27, 2009 First request for co-maintainership
March 29, 2009 Second request for co-maintainership
April 21, 2010 First core patch, yay!
May 19, 2010 Dim comments with [n] negative comments (dev for g.d.o)
June 10, 2010 First module written from scratch!
October 5, 2010 First to sponsor DrupalDownunder 2011
January 13-16, 2012 Organised DrupalDownunder 2012
October 6 2012 Organised Australia's first 'Get Involved with Core Sprint'
- Diff (38 commits)
- Uniform (37 commits)
- mothership (30 commits)
- Tables Filter Module (25 commits)
- Alfred (23 commits)
- SignatureField (19 commits)
- Adminimal Administration Menu (12 commits)
- Adminimal - Responsive Administration Theme (Drupal 8 ready!) (12 commits)
- Save As Draft (7 commits)
- Module Filter (6 commits)
- Facebook Photo Sync (5 commits)
- Deep Zoom (4 commits)
- Hosting (4 commits)
- EIM (4 commits)
- Drupal.org project link filter (3 commits)
- Login Disable (3 commits)
- Rule Tokens (2 commits)
- Views Bundles (2 commits)
- Fartscroll (2 commits)
- Delete all (2 commits)
- DrupalAPI (2 commits)
- Wysiwyg Button Order (1 commit)
- Administration Menu select (1 commit)
- Course (1 commit)
- Three20Up (1 commit)
- Drupal.org customizations (1 commit)
- MailChimp (1 commit)
- Project issue tracking (1 commit)
- Overlay Expand (1 commit)
- Total: 250 commits
realityloop helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.