The DrupalAPI Installation profile sets up a DrupalAPI reference site, automatically indexing all files and setting up the site for instant use.
This is particularly useful for developers who work offline or in areas with spotty connectivity, but still want access to API docs.
The DrupalAPI Installation profile was written and is maintained by Stuart Clark (deciphered) and Brian Gilbert (realityloop) of Realityloop Pty Ltd
- Core projects:
- Drupal 6.x
- Drupal 7.x
Ensure your PHP memory_limit is set high enough, we've confimed that the following works:
memory_limit = 256M
Install as per a normal Drupal site, being sure to use the 'DrupalAPI' installation profile.
Updating API reference sources
Navigate to the 'DrupalAPI' profile directory from command line and run the following command:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,594
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.