Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Michael Hess works with the University of Michigan School of Information and the U-M Medical Center, teaching three courses on content management platforms and overseeing the functionality of hundreds of campus websites. He serves in a consulting and development role for many other university departments. He also consults with BlueCross on large scale medical research projects. Hess is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Information, with a master's degree in information.
- Member for
- 10 years 1 month
- Over 50 edits
Credited on 5 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- securitydrupalorg (88 commits)
- cosign (12 commits)
- Two Factor Authentication for Duo Security (12 commits)
- Drupal.org infrastructure (8 commits)
- Drupal.org customizations (7 commits)
- sahtml (6 commits)
- Field ACL (5 commits)
- Apache Log (4 commits)
- badcode (4 commits)
- Security Graphs (3 commits)
- umichonly (3 commits)
- kick_drupalCI (2 commits)
- Revision Notes (1 commit)
- Project (1 commit)
- Total: 156 commits
mlhess helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.