This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
CoSign is an open-source project originally designed to provide the University of Michigan with a secure single sign-on web authentication system.
CoSign authenticates users on the web server and then provides an environment variable for the users' name. When the users access a part of the site that requires authentication, the presence of that variable allows access without having to sign-on again.
The Drupal 6 version of this module depends on the webserver auth module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 125 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,034
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 20, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.