Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides project management tools for Drupal sites.
Projects are generally assumed to represent software that has source code, releases, and so on. The Project module provides the primary "project" content type(s) and the ability to classify and browse projects. The included Project release sub-module enables managing downloads of different versions of the software represented by the projects. These modules provide the project and release management tools for Drupal.org.
To enable issue tracking (tickets) for your project nodes, please download and install the Project issue tracking module.
This module is maintained by a team of people:
- Derek Wright (dww) of 3281d Consulting has been the primary maintainer since 2006.
- Neil Drumm (drumm) from the Drupal Association is the product owner for Drupal.org, and was heavily involved in the D7 porting effort.
- Brandon Bergren (bdragon) of Tag1 Consulting has been a co-maintainer since 2010, is the primary maintainer for the Project usage submodule and usage statistics, and is heavily involved in the D7 port in general.
- Michael Prashun (mikey_p) of Shomeya Inc has been a co-maintainer since 2011.
- Greg Knaddison (greggles) joined as a co-maintainer for the D7 port in December 2012.
- hass joined as a co-maintainer for D6 in October 2015
Past maintainers include:
- Kjartan Mannes (kjartan): the original author and maintainer until 2005
- Nedjo Rogers (nedjo): primary maintainer from 2005-2006
- Chad Phillips (hunmonk): co-maintainer from 2007-2012
- Adam Light (aclight): co-maintainer from 2009-2010
Many thanks to all of their contributions over the years.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 357 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 46,115
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 20, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!