Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Dave has been developing websites since 2003 when he needed a web presence for the record label that he founded with several fellow musicians. In 2004, he became the lead web developer for the Green Party of Alberta (Canada) which made heavy use of Drupal and CiviCRM. In 2005 Dave left his first career in the music industry and started developing Drupal websites full time. Dave joined Advomatic in 2007 and has since been very involved with improving Drupal's performance, maintainability, and security.
During his stead at Advomatic Dave has been Technical Lead on projects for The U.S. Department of State, The Clinton Foundation, and Global Zero; and senior developer for projects such as AlterNet.org and Rutgers Newark.
- Member for
- 11 years 8 months
- Over 5 edits
Credited on 7 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Sunlight Congressional Districts (with optional CiviCRM integration) (69 commits)
- Contact Importer (65 commits)
- 443 Session (36 commits)
- Variable Cleanup (16 commits)
- CiviCRM Error Handler (15 commits)
- Multisite API (10 commits)
- Multisite Login (9 commits)
- Multisite Maintenance (5 commits)
- Embedded Media Field (5 commits)
- Entity Reference Unpublished Warning (ERUP Warning) (5 commits)
- Snowman - NPO (2 commits)
- Context (2 commits)
- Drupal Ipsum (1 commit)
- Site Clone (1 commit)
- Retina All (1 commit)
- Devel (1 commit)
- X Autoload (1 commit)
- Boxes (1 commit)
- Zen (1 commit)
- Signup (1 commit)
- Migrate (1 commit)
- References dialog (1 commit)
- Total: 249 commits
dalin helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.