This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Sunlight Congressional Districts
- Fetches data about the current members of Congress using the Sunlight Congress API.
- Provides an API for interfacing with Sunlight.
- Exposes the members of Congress to the Views module.
- Provides forms to find members of Congress by zip code.
The included and optional CiviCRM Congressional Districts module provides a way to automatically get congressional district information about your contacts into CiviCRM using the Sunlight Congress API.
These modules are written with performance in mind and have already made millions of lookups through Sunlight.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Location, Third-party Integration, User Management, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 36 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,352
- Last modified: February 15, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.