The module development and code questions forum is intended to aid those who are developing modules or writing code for Drupal.
Please note that this forum is also not intended for "Is there a module that does..." or "I need help with module x..." questions. It's also not a place to ask developers to write your code for you. Please respect this.
Please do not post general discussions intended to target module developers. If the question you have isn't specifically related to writing a drupal module, please post it in a more appropriate forum.
If you you have drupal installed already and are seeking a module that does a specific task, have a question about a specific module and what it does or if it will fit your use case, please place your questions in the Post installation forum.
If you have a problem or question about a specific module, you should create an issue in the module's issue queue (after checking for an existing issue first).
If you don't have drupal installed yet, please place your questions in the Before you start forum.
When I go in back office and want to edit a Block, there is a list of context filters in a vertical tab pane (on the left).
I just want to disable the ones I created and let the Drupal native ones in it.
Is there any hook to implement or something to do ?
Is there any possibility to catch a function to build the array before his render on the page ?
Hello. Recently i got on duty to migrate a Drupal site from a host to other. After a lot of reading i managed to do it and make it work as intended. After the installation the customer asked to enable https in all the site (before it was enables just in a paymets form). Most of the content was migrated ok to use https BUT the content in the database from custom Content Types. The thing is, I can view all the images of the content but it is retrieved as http giving me mixed content warnings.
I'm developing a new site with Drupal8 which has custom content types, custom roles and custom modules.
Which are your advices so that it will be simple to migrate these customizations on a production site?
Which is the correct procedure to update a production server?
Should I use the "deploy" module or the "drupal console"?
Can anyone tell me why my hook isn't firing? I've done drupal cr all and cleared the cache in my browser. I've also checked with my tech lead (who's pretty good with d7, but learning d8 with me) and he can't see anything wrong.
The module is visible, and activated, through the "Extend" page.
Disclaimer: not an experienced Drupal dev here, just a junior dev trying to get things done smoothly. Please excuse naive claims or questions.
I am successfully using a headless Drupal 8 setup that I am querying through Drupal 8 core REST API with basic auth from jQuery AJAX. Now I need to get closer to production conditions, so I started trying to use cookie-based authentication. Problem is that the exact same query that successfully POSTed content using basic auth now returns an HTTP 403.