Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides drush support for upgrading from Drupal 6 or 7 to Drupal 8. The plan is for this drush support to be added to drush itself at some point, at which point this module will become obsolete.
Because the core migration system has been experimental thus far in Drupal 8, there have been core API changes in each minor version of Drupal requiring different versions of migration modules to maintain compatibility.
- 8.x-3.x: This branch works with Drupal 8.2.x (and hopefully above - the plan is for the core migration APIs to stabilize as of 8.2.x).
- 8.x-2.0: This release works only with Drupal 8.1.x. There will be no further development on this branch, barring any critical issues to fix.
- 8.x-1.0 release: This works only with Drupal 8.0.x. This release is no longer supported.
To run a complete upgrade of your legacy Drupal site to the current D8 site:
drush migrate-upgrade --legacy-db-url=mysql://user:email@example.com/d6db --legacy-root=http://myd6site.com
You can also add a
--configure-only option, which instead of running the migration will generate migration configuration entities, which may then be edited to customize the migration path and run using the migrate_tools module.
UI (8.x-1.0 only)
After installing, visit /upgrade in your browser to access the interface.
It is important to note that this module only provides the front-end to the upgrade process - if you see a problem with the results of your migration, this is almost certainly an issue with the core framework, and should be reported to the core issue queue with a component of "migration system".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 861 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,832
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 11, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.