Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
For best results, use with the entire ELMS Learning Network distribution from github!
ELMS: ICOR stands for Interactive Course Object Repository. It is an organic groups based distribution meant to be used in conjunction with the ELMS Suite of Tools based approach to educational technology implementation.
- Robust Quizzing / self-check / assessment engine powered by Quiz and related modules
- Ability to create interactive Timelines via views timeline JS module
- APIs for creation and management custom interactive activities via User Progress API
- LTI integration
- CIS integration
This functionality is kept separate from ELMS and the MOOC platform, though is being designed to be used in conjunction with it. The reason for keeping these two separate stem from keeping Content and instructional flow separate from interactive activities. For example, The course outline can be changed, upgraded, and modified without negatively impacting the inline self-checks and quiz capabilities provided by this distribution (and visa versa).
Designed to communicate with ELMS: CIS Distribution though it works as a stand-alone distribution as well.
Distribution production automated by Profiler Builder.
This project has been created as part of the ELMS initiative at Pennsylvania State University.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 1,177
- Last modified: January 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.