Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download ctools-6.x-1.4.tar.gztar.gz 401.67 KB
Download ctools-6.x-1.4.zipzip 591.76 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-3:
- #745468 by alevine: hook_js_replacements got lost from earlier patch.
- #686726 by ayalon: Access plugin to mimic the block path configuration item.
- #686052 by Scott Reynolds: Allow for cache warming. (See API.txt)
- #754594 by lavamind: Add a "book children" content type.
- #726320 by gordon: Allow the CTools wizard to have query strings in the wizard path.
- #752960 by mgriego: Redirect destination on delete in admin links could be wrong.
- #767496: Remove errant console.log
- #710490 by thsutton: Fix use of error_get_last() which only appears in PHP 5.2.
- Issue #767952 by aosodoev: Fix ctools_css_assemble() burping on multiple
selectors by switching in str_replace() for preg_replace().
- #709874 by thsutton: Fix improper test in context exists.
- Update CHANGELOG for release.
- #704132 by killes: Allow access/selection rule based on whether taxonomy term has a parent.
- Fix warnings when there is no page id transmitted.
- #718028 by redben: Improved documentation for wizard.inc
- #531366 by mikeker: Move token substitutions to prior to filtering in custom content type. This could have some effects on existing installs.
- Additional fixes to more links.
- Issue #758750 by mgriego, snufkin: Fix extra whitespace being added to
- #750004 by jhedstrom: Comment pane ignores node comment display setting.
- Issue #742832 by c960657: cache file system scans in
- #708154: Update and Save would leave forms in an older state, causing some forms to lose data (particularly the Panels content form).
- Stylizer updates round 2.
- #467948 by hefox: Allow the vocabulary context to be used by the vocabulary selector access plugin.
- Issue #798526 by jasonn1234: expand server-side control over modal js
settings to include background opacity and color.
- #703040 by neclimudul: Harden plugin loading against accidental variable overwriting.
- Issue #789598 by c960657: Pass block titles through check_plain().
- #686764: Update page tokens to use actual page rendering mechanism rather than the tokens which causes them to appear as having content even when empty.
- #709754 by yhahn: Add export_module flag to all default objects so that we can tell where they came from.
- Allow themes to provide default pages so that Panels Everywhere enabled themes can provide layout variants for the site template.
- #747588 by mikeker: Add taxonomy description to context tokens.
- #484340 by catch: Fix bug in token integration.
- Issue #489256 by dww: Add a content_type plugin for outputting taxonomy
terms from a node context.
- Notice fixes in plugins.inc changes.
- #711922 by jonskulski: Do not print empty H1 tag if no title in page_title content.;
- #723296 by andrewlevine: Generalize more of CTools helpers so they can be used for non-CTools files.
- Issue #771132: Move object cache system over to ctools_static() and
introduce static var resets when locks are cleared.
- Issue #762996 by jonskulski: Allow views_content panes to selectively
show/hide their view's fields.
- #715118 by neclimdul: Add abstract hints to the classes in plugins.inc.
- Issue #782070: Relationship form submits were being passed an invalid
part of $form_state.
- Fix user_view task to use variable instead of value on hook invocation
to avoid warnings on PHP5.3
- #709754 followup by yhahn: Improved documentation for export.inc
- #709840 by thsutton: Improper test of AND when displaying access summaries.
- #707826 by marcvangend: Add a relationship to get multiple terms from a node.
- Issue #739992 by hefox: Minor docblock touchup.
- Issue #754086 by nrambeck: statically cache block listings to alleviate
stress on sites with large numbers of blocks.
- Fix a weird bug in plugins that can cause similarly named plugins to disappear.
- #722246: Search tabs not quite right, particularly with retaining keywords across tabs. This mostly fixes.
- Add new access plugin for themes, plus hopefully the last of the page element content type plugins.
- #754234 by killes: Node form content types not showing up due to logic error.
- Initial inclusion of the stylizer plugin to create user customizable styles from pre-configured base styles.
- #711664 by meclimdul: Make the hook version of plugins now optional and improve code around it.
- Fix docblock typo.
- #745468 by alevine and Scott Reynolds: Make ajax better able to know what .js/.css was already on the page.
- Minor doc update on ctools_get_plugins()
- #711664 by neclimdul: Deprecate the plugin hook which should no longer be used; all plugins should be file based.
- Revert "Issue #754086 by nrambeck: statically cache block listings to alleviate"
- Issue #789524 by c960657: Implement "content type" hook on block
- Issue #780734 by c960657: Clean up node_comment_form plugin's
- #711664 reverted
- Assorted XSS, XSRF, and information disclosure security fixes.
- #741588 by Jody Lynn: add db_rewrite_sql() to comments pane query to match core.
- Catch up the CHANGELOG
- #565808 by cha0s, zroger and davereid: Backport nojs handling from D7.
- Added some TODOs/FIXMEs
- #716288 by alex_b: Clear more caches when clearing static caches for install/deployment purposes.