Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Bootstrap nav-bar menu includes drop-down support. This "feature" is both desirable and undesirable to some users.
...I am not sure if this is how the menu is supposed to behave but its pretty odd.
Proposed resolution/remaining tasks
- Add a theme setting to enable/disable Bootstrap drop-down menu support.
- Provide library detection support for the jQuery Plugin in #5
- Update documentation to include different menu configuration use-cases. List extra useful modules/libraries that will help with this task.
Original report by Kristina Katalinic
I am totally new to the bootstrap theme so I am not sure if this is how the menu is supposed to behave but its pretty odd.
Basically I've created some menu items with submenus, made parent items expanded, am using jquery 1.7 and so on.
My Submenus show on parent menu click however:
1. I thought they are supposed to show on hover?
2. When any manu item is expanded and has children when you click on it then it will show submenu items but there is no way to click on parent with children and go to the node parent menu belongs to.
|#74||bootstrap-multiple_sub_menu_second_level_menu-2639192-1.patch||1.4 KB||Sumit kumar|