Last updated 8 March 2017.
This section discusses the process for creating sandbox and full projects.
The basic process is as follows:
- Accept the git terms of service.
- Create a sandbox project.
- You may promote your sandbox project to a full project and make releases, however we suggest that you do not do this until you're ready for your first release candidate.
- Apply for permission to opt-into security advisory coverage.
- Once permission is granted, you may opt-in any full project you have created that has a stable release to have security advisory coverage. (The green shield on your project page)