What is "Video" module?
Video module allows you to upload video in any format, play video in any format, transcode video to H.246, Theora, VP8(Web compatible formats) using Zencoder or FFMPEG automatically creates video thumbnails, deliver videos from Cloud file systems, Mobile device compatibility. Very reliable API for converting videos and auto thumbnail, embed video to node body using WYSIWYG module (D7 only) and many more.
Tutorials and resources
- Content Construction Kit (Drupal 6 only)
- Filefield (Drupal 6 only)
- Chaos Tools Suite (Version 6.x-5 only)
- Libraries API
- Video Presets
- Amazon S3 (Drupal 7 only)
- JW Player 5 with HTML5
- JW Player Module (Drupal 7 only)
- FileField Sources
- Integration with Media Browser (sandbox project, Drupal 7)
- Colorbox (with this patch or from 7.x-2.11+)
- Manual upload of multiple sources (sandbox project, Drupal 7)
Octopus is a 100% open source video hosting and delivering platform based on Drupal. If you need a video hosting website like YouTube or Vimeo just try it out. Learn more