Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
What is "Video" module
Video module allows you to embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Vine etc (Drupal 8 only) and upload videos and play using HTML5 video player.
It also allows you to upload video in any format, play video in any format, transcode video to H.246, Theora, VP8(Web compatible formats) using Zencoder or FFMPEG automatically creates video thumbnails, deliver videos from Cloud file systems, Mobile device compatibility.
Module providers a reliable API for converting videos and create thumbnails, embed video to node body using WYSIWYG module (D7 only) and many more.
Supporting 3rd party providers (8.x only)
Tutorials and resources
- Content Construction Kit (Drupal 6 only)
- Filefield (Drupal 6 only)
- Chaos Tools Suite (Version 6.x-5 only)
- Libraries API (Drupal 7 or older)
- Flysystem File Storage (Drupal 8 only)
- Video Presets (Drupal 7 only)
- Filemime (Drupal 7 only)
- Video.js (Drupal 7 and up)
- SWFTools (Drupal 7 or older)
- Amazon S3 (Drupal 7 only)
- WYSIWYG (Drupal 7 only)
- Rules (Drupal 7 or older)
- JW Player 5 with HTML5 (Drupal 7 only)
- JW Player Module (Drupal 7 and up)
- FileField Sources (Drupal 7 or older)
- Integration with Media Browser (sandbox project, Drupal 7)
- Colorbox (with this patch or from 7.x-2.11+) (Drupal 7 only)
- Manual upload of multiple sources (sandbox project, Drupal 7)
Developers (8.x only)
Ongoing Critical Issues
- (Drupal 7)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, File Management, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 22,502 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 300,777
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.