This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides a bridge to use Flysystem as Drupal stream wrappers.
From the Flysystem website:
Flysystem is a filesystem abstraction which allows you to easily swap out a local filesystem for a remote one. Reducing technical debt and chance of vendor lock-in.
- Local (Useful for replicas and replacing another adapter for local development)
- Ftp (Requires the ftp extension)
- Zip (through ZipArchive)
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Amazon Web Services - S3
- Openstack Swift
If other adapters are created, create an issue and it will get added to the list.
If you are having trouble with this module, check the status page
admin/reports/status. The status page runs all the Flysystem checks and provides useful error reporting.
Development is happening on Drupal.org, as usual, however the testbot is only running tests that don't need the Composer dependencies. All unit tests are running on Travis CI because the testbot cannot handle Composer dependencies yet. Once that is resolved, testing will be moved back to Drupal.org.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 533 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,360
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 10, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.