The module generates a pattern library page to be used as documentation for content editors or as a showcase for business and clients (see screenshot).
The UI Patterns project provides 5 modules:
- UI Patterns: the main module, its purpose is to expose patterns to the Drupal rendering system and provide a pattern library overview page, available at
/patterns. Learn more
- UI Patterns Field Group: allows to use patterns to format field groups
provided by the Field group module. Learn more
- UI Patterns Layouts: allows to use patterns as layouts provided by the
Layout plugin module. This allows patterns to be used on Display Suite view modes or on panels out of the box. Learn more
- UI Patterns Display Suite: allows to use patterns to format Display Suite field templates. Learn more
- UI Patterns Views: allows to use patterns as Views row templates. Learn more
Issues and support requests
Please file issues and/or support requests using this GitHub repository.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 114
- Last modified: January 22, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.