Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Define and expose self-contained UI patterns as Drupal plugins and use them seamlessly as drop-in templates for panels, field groups, views, Display Suite field templates, paragraphs, nodes or any other entity types.
The module generates a pattern library page to be used as documentation for content editors or as a showcase for business and clients.
The UI Patterns project provides 5 modules:
- UI Patterns: the main module, its purpose is to expose patterns to the Drupal rendering system and provide a pattern library overview page, available at
/patterns. Learn more
- UI Patterns Field Group: allows to use patterns to format field groups
provided by the Field group module. Learn more
- UI Patterns Layouts: allows to use patterns as layouts provided by the
Layout plugin module. This allows patterns to be used on Display Suite view modes or on panels out of the box. Learn more
- UI Patterns Display Suite: allows to use patterns to format Display Suite field templates. Learn more
- UI Patterns Views: allows to use patterns as Views row templates. Learn more
Try it out!
Download and install the Bootstrap Patterns theme on a vanilla Drupal 8 installation to quickly try out the UI Patterns module.
- Introducing the UI Patterns module: use atomic UI components everywhere in Drupal 8
- Using UI Patterns module in a component-based Drupal 8 theme
Issues and support requests
Please file issues and/or support requests using this GitHub repository.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements, Views
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 761
- Last modified: February 23, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!