Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Provides a field-collection field, to which any number of fields can be attached.
A field collection is internally represented as an entity, which is embedded in the host entity. Thus, if desired field collections may be viewed and edited separately too.
- Entity API (version 1.0 or later)
- For Entity Cache module compatibility / support, Entity API version 1.4 or later is required.
Drupal 8 Versions
- 8.x-1.x: Currently the most stable/tested version. Development has been moved to 8.x-3.x so 8.x-1.x will no longer be updated. It should be safe for 8.x-1.x users to upgrade to 8.x-3.x.
- 8.x-2.x: This was an experimental rewrite. The people working on this version have left the project so it is not supported. There is no upgrade path for users of 8.x-2.x.
- 8.x-3.x: Created from the latest version of 8.x-1.x, with the significant change that Field Collection fields now extend Entity Reference. It should be safe to upgrade from 8.x-1.x, but if you have custom code operating on Field Collections it may need to be updated.
- Field Collection Table
- Field Slideshow
- Field Collection Views
- Field Collection Deploy
- Field Collection Fieldset
Field collection has many issues open as can be seen in the queue. Please help answering questions, verifying problems and reviewing patches.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 157,373 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,112,011
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.