Note: see versions below which may indicate if you need to install the Layout Plugin module.
- Drupal Bootstrap or any other theme that utilizes the Bootstrap framework
grid system and classes.
- A module that consumes layouts:
Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See:
https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-8 for further
Configuration will depend on which project is been use to display it, either
Display Suite or Panels. But all this project needs is to be installed.
Despite how the base theme keeps major version parity with the Bootstrap Framework, this module does not need to do the same. The layouts, currently, work for both Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4 and are currently structured to handle version changes if doing so in the future becomes a requirement.
- 8.x-3.x - This branch is no longer supported as there are several issues with it. It is highly recommended to use the 8.x-4.x branch (or higher) instead.
- 8.x-4.x - (Drupal core < 8.3.0) This branch requires the contrib module Layout Plugin
- 8.x-5.x - (Drupal core >= 8.3.0) This branch requires and utilizes the bundled core
layout_discoverymodule (see https://www.drupal.org/node/2821240).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2,942 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,189
- Last modified: March 14, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.