Posted by mrded on
- Twitter Bootstrap theme such as Bootstrap
- Download and install the module as usual.
- Now when defining a new variant or redefining the layout of an existing one you should see the new layouts in the dropdown, under the 'Bootstrap'
- Select one of the above layouts.
- Change columns style to "Bootstrap"
- Proceed to add content to your liking.
- Change panes style to "Bootstrap" (7.x-3.x only)
DO YOU NEED THIS MODULE FOR D8?
- 7.x-3.x - Twitter Bootstrap 3.x
- 7.x-2.x - Twitter Bootstrap 2.x (deprecated)
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 9,689 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 55,285
- Last modified: July 27, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.