This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
It supports the creation of new pages, and allows placing blocks within that page.
Like Drupal 7's Page Manager, it provides a concept of "page variants", each with their own selection conditions.
Additionally, it can be used to take over an existing page, like overriding
/node/% to change what is displayed when viewing a node.
It utilizes the core Conditions, Context, and Blocks APIs to accomplish this.
In Drupal 7, Page Manager was the foundation of the Panels module.
The plans for the Drupal 8 Panels module have not been completely decided, but this module will not include any Layout GUI, and defers to the eventual D8 Panels module.
See this list for all core issues that were written for or required by this.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 8,675 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 114,203
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.