Provides ajax comments to Drupal sites (commenting like a social networking sites: Facebook, Google+, vk.com etc).
- Makes AJAX submits
- Allows replies to comments on the actual thread page
- AJAX comments deleting
- Node.js integration (realtime comments capability like a live chat)
- Works with CAPTCHA
- Cool jQuery sliding
- Views integration
- Compatible with Comment goodness module (comment sorting by the update date)
- Compatible with Display Suite module
- Compatible with Comment sort by created module (comment sorting by the creation date)
- Compatible with Fivestar module
- Compatible with Advanced Forum module (you should use "Keep default CSS classes" Advanced Forum option)
- Easy to use, just download and enable module
If you're using FCKeditor, you should upgrade to 2.x, to be able to use ajax comments (FCKeditor<2 is like a bag of crabs for developers).
The 6.x version also depends on Comment Bonus API (not maintained anymore)
The 7.x version does not.