Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Fivestar voting module adds a clean, attractive voting widget to nodes and comments and any entity. It features:
- jQuery rollover effects and AJAX no-reload voting
- Configurable star sets
- Support for anonymous voters
- Spam protection to keep users from filling your DB with bogus votes
- Easy-to-use integration with Views module for lists sorted by rating, or filtered by min/max ratings
- A Fivestar CCK field for use in custom node types
- An easy-to-use Form API element type for use in other modules
- Compatible with all versions of jQuery (1.0 - 1.8)
This module is dependent on the Voting API. Voting API provides database storage of votes, as well as Views integration. You'll need to download Voting API, and Views is highly suggested if you want to create pages of results or use ratings to sort content.
Designed by Nate Haug and Jeff Eaton. The initial Drupal 7 version was maintained by Eric Duran.
Fivestar for 8
Lets get Fivestar for D8 Shielded --> http://www.slideshare.net/webchickenator/drupal-8-adoption-myths-debunked
Fivestar for Drupal 7
Fivestar currently works best with the latest stable release of Drupal 7. Please make sure you are running the latest copy of Drupal 7 before using Fivestar.
D7 FEATURE FREEZE ...
We need help in cleaning up the issue queue here. Please do not add any NEW feature requests until we deal with those already in place. Lets prioritize on writing patches for the 'easy' and 'high value' features, getting those adequately reviewed and committed.
***** If you are updating from a version earlier than "fivestar 7.x-2.0-rc1", to that version or any later version (including both "fivestar 7.x-2.1" and "fivestar 7.x-2.x-dev") you MUST run the database update update script, ensuring that 7206, 7207, and 7208 are run *****
Fivestar for Drupal 6
Drupal 6 is now end of life, and is no longer supported. So Drupal 6 issues for Fivestar are being closed as "Closed (won't fix)". However, we don't want users who are porting from Drupal 6 (or 7) to D8 to feel unwanted, so if you have any migration issues, please open them as Drupal 8 issues.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 54,054 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 642,122
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 20, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.