Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module integrates Node.js with Drupal.
It provides an API that other modules can use to add realtime capabilities to Drupal, such as push notifications or chat. The module relies on a Node.js server application that maintains an open connection with the visitor's browser to enable instant communication. In order to use this module, you will need to install the Node.js application on a server.
For setup instructions, refer to this guide.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2,744 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 85,393
- Last modified: June 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.