- 26 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality, Urban planning
- United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Philadelphia, PA
- Usual project budget
Zivtech is an Open Source Software / Drupal development, design, and training company located in Philadelphia, PA. Zivtech architects, designs, and builds innovative websites, web applications, and infrastructure using best-of-breed Open Source Software (OSS) like Drupal, Node.js, and Sass. We work with clients ranging from Internet startups, to large non-profits, to Fortune 500 companies—helping them all leverage the many advantages Open Source Software offers.
Our participation in the open source software community is essential to the expertise and professional development of our team. We advance the open source platforms on which we work by contributing our time, code, and knowledge. In return, we stay on the cutting-edge of technology and our work benefits from consistent peer review.
Zivtech is an active member of the Open Source Software communities in which we work—most notably, the amazing Drupal community. We believe community participation is essential to the expertise and professional development of our team.
We contribute in a variety of ways, including:
- Giving our employees time to work on Drupal projects
- Releasing, maintaining, and patching contributed modules
- Patching Drupal Core
- Assisting with Drupal.org, including the Git migration and Drupal 7 upgrade
- Organizing, hosting, and sponsoring Drupal meetups, camps, and conferences
- Conducting sessions at Drupal meetups, camps, and conferences
- Evangelizing Drupal at non-Drupal-specific events
- Training new Drupal users at public and private workshops
- Improving Drupal.org documentation and contributing case studies
- Writing blog posts for the Drupal Planet
CSV2Fields, Field help helper, ColResizable, CKEditor Media Embed Plugin, Check, Bear Habitat, Media Internet Text Widget, Bear Homepage, Bear Slideshow, Page Manager Templates, Views Default View Override, Bear Skin (Pattern Lab Integrated), Habitat, Fetcher Backups, Fitbit, In-network Links, Bear Hunt, Bear, Fetcher Services, Drush Fetcher, Tony, Facetapi Select, Webform Entity, Node.js integration, Styles, BeautyTips, Roboconf, Book Bridge, Education Field, Embedded Media Field, Media