PHP 7.0.0 was released on December 3rd 2015.
Drupal 8 currently has 100% pass on PHP 7. This issue remains tagged against Drupal 8 for tracking purposes.
Drupal 7 currently has some test failures (seefor more details). These include (responsible for most of the failures) and .
Fix the child issues:
- For Drupal 7, get passing
- Null.php in Symfony needs to be renamed
- The array_count_values() warning in the language/locale tests. Was because the array keys were by reference. Fixed in https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=69413
- Error/Exception handling:
- Segfault in MigrateDrupal6Test, Workaround:
- 4 file related tests failing with a segfault in shutdown (see #89): https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=69643
- Some random test fails, sometimes in Drupal\system\Tests\Installer\InstallerTest or Drupal\system\Tests\Installer\InstallerTranslationTest and others