This release changes the block render array structure to fix. It's possible that this will break your site if you've worked around this issue in your theme. See that issue for details.
Changes since 7.x-3.1:
- Issue by colan: Add option to AND terms for the Context condition.
- Issue by rooby, ttkaminski, tekante, jm.federico: Editable_block breaks block rendering.
- Issue by klaasvw | Jelle_S: Node related conditions are only triggered for $view_mode == 'full'.
- Issue by jwhat | doublejosh: Debug all contexts, perhaps via drush.
- Issue by Deciphered: Sitewide condition runs too late.
- Issue by Deciphered | ianthomas_uk: Context_empty() is flawed.
- Issue by mrfelton, alanom, kalis1, Kristen Pol: Allow path contexts to handle query string.
- Issue by fxarte, plach, yraber: Breadcrumb Reaction : Translate the title on multilingual website.
- Issue by mh86, klausi: Fix process order of negated context conditions.
- Issue by core44, ultimateboy: Inheritance of context_layouts from base to sub theme.
- Issue by fxarte, joachim: Views blocks list shows two scrollbars.