Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download scald-7.x-1.1.tar.gztar.gz 149.98 KB
Download scald-7.x-1.1.zipzip 192.33 KB
See also SA-CONTRIB-2013-060
This releases include a lot of bug fixing, one new experimental feature and fixes a security issue.
Major changes since 7.x-1.0
- Fix a security issue in MEE and Scald Flash
- Bulk upload option added, Scald Image can now integrate with plupload to create multiple atoms on the fly
- Improved integration with Entity API
- Improved browser compatibility
- Lots of small bug fixed
All changes since 7.x-1.0:
- MEE/Scald Flash/Scald Image: Sanitize values before display
- #2027663 followup by DeFr: Improve Entity Translation integration
- Remove deprecated code with transcoded thumbnail logic
- #2041153 by jcisio | gifad: Fixed Notice: Undefined property: stdClass:: in scald_image_scald_prerender().
- Remove code marked as deprecated in image transcoder
- Fixed bug: wrong function name in migrate integration
- Scald Core: Don't make atom type default description required.
- #2038639: add test for malformed/minimal atom save.
- Fixed bug: remove some PHP notices
- #1951272 follow-up: clarify multiple upload in scald.api.php
- Scald Core: Refactor scald_search to use an EntityFieldQuery
- Fixed bug: a few variables not being deleted on uninstall.
- #2012906 follow-up: remove debug
- #2012906 follow-up: add tests for http/https caching logic
- #1943500 by xadag: Added Support of private files.
- #2032821 by sahaj: Fixed Uninstall Fatal error: Call to undefined function scald_remove_type().
- #2032821: add test for uninstall Scald
- Follow-up for 971c1d9: fix a typo
- Add some more tests
- Scald Flash: simplify default overriding, avoid undefined settings
- #2029125 by PascalT: Added Respect field path settings for thumbnails.
- Add language property for atoms
- Migrate support for Atom Reference fields
- Don't hardcode the LANGUAGE_NONE langcode
- Fixed fatal error when there is zero atom type
- dnd: remove unncessary custom CSS
- Override some CTools modal CSS
- Add 'access callback' for scald_atom for better Entity API integration
- Merge branch '7.x-1.x' of http://git.drupal.org/project/scald into 7.x-1.x
- #1971710 by phillamb168: Fixed Change scald_atoms() unique key u_provider_type_base_id() into normal key.
- #1995238 by bdecarne | Mindless: Fixed Drag and drop not working with IE.
- #1957512 follow up: remove variables on uninstall
- #2025773 by gifad, DeFr: Scald Flash files not marked permanent
- Fixed plupload bug: prepare directory before file save
- Redirect to canonical link after atom edit
- #2018751 by gifad: Added Scald Audio getID3() support.
- #1998876 followup: Add test for default values
- #1998876 followup: Fixed warning value passed by reference
- #1998876 followup: Fix directory creation
- Scald Image: Correctly forward the image dimensions too.
- Support renderable array in atom->rendered->player
- Scald Video Players: Forward the atom to the theme layer.
- #2012906 by DeFr, jcisio: Handle mixed http/https environment.
- #2005852 by jcisio: Added Temporary save an atom before it is created.
- Fix line separator problem
- #1990492 by Volx: Added Drag and drop: allow to change the default context.
- #1998876 by mariusm: Fixed Error: 'the destination directory public://atoms is not configured correctly'.
- #1940084 by drikc | flocondetoile: Added Scald Image: use alt and title in player when available in the image field.
- #1978074 by nagy.balint: Some grammatical errors in the scald.api.php.
- Fixed PHP notice: Undefined index: settings
- Add tests
- #1976650 by jcisio, nagy.balint, mr.york, DeFr: Allow other modules to alter actions in scald_user_actions().
- #1995238 by Mindless, DeFr, jcisio: Fixed Drag and drop not working with IE.
- #1995238: Improved compatibility with IE8
- Code comment cleanup
- #1951272 (follow-up): remove unrelated change.
- #1993662 by GuGuss: Added Detect YouTube URLs on https scheme.
- #1951272 by mori, nagy.balint, Aron Novak, softmax: Multiple upload type support (plupload for bulk-upload with drag & drop).
- #1956386: Added atom context class into the dnd wrapper element.
- #1956386: Added atom type class into the dnd wrapper element.
- Fixed PHP notice
- Fixed PHP warning: Missing argument 3 for scald_scald_render()
- Fix Drag and Drop bug in IE
- Change the mouse cursor over the atom thumbnail in library to indicate that it is draggable.
- #1965840 by jcisio, nagy.balint: Added CkEditor integration to include aligning atoms and possibly wrap text around an atom.
- #1951134 by nagy.balint: CKEditor edit atom properties dialog to show only relevant contexts and customization.
- #1957512 by nagy.balint, Haza: Setting the size of the ctools modal window.
- #1975480 by nagy.balint: Ckeditor: Allow class for img tags in atom markup.
- Fixed Link to player settings not appear with AJAX
- Fix PHP notice in player settings, improve doc.
- #1935570 by nagy.balint, jcisio | flocondetoile: Support Picture module.
- #1979014 by jcisio: Allow to fetch user's permissions on an atom.
- #1972194 (follow-up): Enable the link option only to images.
- #1975438 by nagy.balint: Fixed image provider: base id is not updated when replacing thumbnail image on creation.
- #1974862 by jcisio: Added JSON request returns more infos other than rendered atoms.
- Fixed bug JS regexp match does not span multiple lines
- Fixed JS warning when edit an atom not present in the current library page (2)
- #1972194 (follow-up): Add link on embedded atoms - Fixed error when atom is edited right after it is dropped.
- Fixed JS warning when edit an atom not present in the current library page
- #1964336 by nagy.balint: Fixed Incorrect thumbnail in library for providers other than image.
- #1972194 by Mindless, jcisio: Added Allow to add a link on an atom.
- #1972546 (follow-up): options is always defined, it does not need a default value.
- #1972546 by jcisio: Force used in render an array.
- Improves inline document for constants
- #1971790 by Volx: Fixed Image styles do not work with default thumbnail.
- Add more install detail into README.txt
- Scald Core: Fix a notice