Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note: Development and issues are handled on GitHub, and code is synced back to Drupal.org
The Message module is the core of the message stack. It enables logging and displaying system events in a number of different use cases. Events that are recorded over time are sometimes call activity streams. Exportable messages subtypes can be created for different use cases with custom fields and display (view) modes.
The other modules in the message stack are:
- Exportable message types
- Fieldable message types
- Support for display (view) modes
- Multilingual support
- Token support
- Entity cache support
- Template support
- API hooks
- Example module included
See the message stack handbook.
Distributions Using Module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 23,942 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 365,782
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.