This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Note: Development and issues are handled on GitHub, and code is synced back to Drupal.org
With this module, users who subscribe to content will be notified when events occur that involve that content. The module leverages the Flag module, which provides a subscribe functionality to users.
Message Subscribe is part of the message stack, a suite of modules that provide a framework for messaging and notifications.
The other modules in the message stack are:
- Subscribe to events related to content, users etc.
- Multilingual support
- API Hooks
- Example module
- Bulk notification of subscribers
See the message stack handbook.
Distributions Using Module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,122 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 72,453
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 22, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.