This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The easiest way to power all of your institution's websites.
OpenScholar is an open source SaaS platform built as a Drupal distribution. A single OpenScholar install hosts thousands of easy, self-service, custom websites. Features multiple domain names, dozens of built-in themes, drag-and-drop layout, best-practice presets and "apps" that solve virtually every use case.
- I have an idea/request -- Post to the Forum!
- How do I...? -- Read the user docs!
- What's this error? -- Post to the Forum!
- My install isn't working? -- Post an issue!
- When will you...? -- Roadmap and recent changes
- Help me right now? -- Live web chat (IRC)
- What about this Drupal thing...? -- Drupal Group
- Wow, OpenScholar is crazy good. -- Aw, shucks!
*These sites are also powered by OpenScholar!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Last modified: 28 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.