Open Atrium is an intranet in a box that has group spaces to allow different teams to have their own conversations and collaboration.
Open Atrium 2.x for Drupal 7
A new architecture for Drupal 7 that is built upon Organic Groups and Panopoly and intended as an extensible collaboration framework. Adds the ability to have private "sections" within a collaboration space with granular access control. Drag/drop layout control with dozens of widgets that can be placed on dashboards and landing pages. Comes with Discussions, Events, Files, Issue tracking, and Document Wiki out of the box, along with the dashboards to manage it all.
Please use the Issue Queue to post bug reports and patches for OA2 only (not OA1).
In addition to the normal Drupal 7 requirements, you should ensure your PHP memory_limit is set to at least 256M and your MySQL max_allowed_packet is at least 32M. Increase max_execution_time to 60 seconds in php.ini. See the Documentation for help installing and updating.
The following webinar videos for Open Atrium 2 are available:
- "Reply to Anything" Release, talks about new comment system in OA 2.4x. (38m), Jun 3rd, 2015.
- What's new in OA 2.30, Focused on new Document Management (Files & Folders), and Related Content (Paragraphs). (1h 24m), Jan 28th, 2015.
- Best Practices for Updating Open Atrium, Instructions on how to update OA2 distributions. (34m), Oct 17rd, 2014.
- The New Open Atrium User Experience, Previews some new UX features in the upcoming 2.23 release. (41m), Sept 25rd, 2014.
- Open Atrium Workflow, Detailed demo of integrating Workbench Moderation into Open Atrium. (59m), May 23rd, 2014.
- Open Atrium 2.1x, Latest Features!, Focus on customizing colors, banners, menus and other newer stuff. (67m), Dec 11th, 2013.
- Drupal Association Extending Open Atrium, demo of adding a plugin to OA2 without coding. (63m), Aug 22nd, 2013.
- Open Atrium Beta Q & A, A Q&A session with the community. (80m), Aug 9th, 2013.
- Open Atrium Beta Preview, An overview of Open Atrium 2 at its initial Beta release. (69m), July 13th, 2013.
- Open Atrium Developers Demo #4, Focus on Members Admin UI, Events and Calendar, Command Buttons. (61m), June 14th, 2013.
- Open Atrium Developers Demo #3, Focus on SubSpaces, Menu system, Discussion plugin. (53m), May 3rd, 2013.
- Open Atrium Developers Demo #2, Focus on Access control and Data Privacy. (38m), April 26th, 2013.
- Open Atrium Developers Demo #1, General introduction and demo, focus on terminology. (48m) April 19th, 2013.
- General Open Atrium 2 Webinar/demo, Alpha version, but still useful. (59m) May 15th 2013