Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) project provides integration with LDAP for authentication, user provisioning, authorization, feeds, and views. It also provides apis and building blocks (query and server configuration storage) for other modules.
The module can be used in production though not everything is ported fully and we recommend intensive tests before you move to production to avoid problems without a quick resolution in the issue tracker.
The configuration is kept stable between versions so that updates of alpha and beta releases should not be an issue though regressions are still possible until we have a higher test coverage, especially for legacy code.
Please see the README.md for further information and INSTALL.md for setting up your site.
The Drupal 7 versions will very likely receive only bugfixes until a maintainer steps up to support this version.
Use this branch if you are setting up a new Drupal site.
If you use this branch you are likely best off sticking with it since the project does not guarantee a fully compatible upgrade path.
Additional development resources, support in maintainership or just patches are very much appreciated. See README.developers.md to get started.
LDAP Project Honor Role
- Intel Open Source Technology Center for funding much of the 2.0 development especially provisioning to LDAP.
- Oxfordshire County Council for 7.x-1,0 Release candidate funding.
- scafmac, miglius, kreaper, and pablobm for developing and maintaining LDAP Integration for Drupal 4.5 - 6.
- johnbarclay for getting LDAP 7 project going, LDAP Authorization, LDAP Authentication, and LDAP Feeds
- University of Illinois College of Education for initial funding of parts of LDAP 7 project
- dayer4b developed LDAP Authorization Organic Groups and helped debug LDAP Authorization module
- slerby developed LDAP Views and helped cleanup/fix LDAP Query
- justintime wrote most of the code to get exportables working and submitted a patch for every bug he found along the way.
- hotspoons wrote the SSO code
- micahw156 plowed through a number of issues
- A variety of contributors (cmurph, slerby, kbnielsen, ...) have got the ldap_profile and provision ball rolling.
- Drupal 8 redevelopment (larowlan, larolan, chx , ...)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Security, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 23,827 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 495,792
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 5, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!