This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Keyword Research module provides intelligence to help you explore, analyze and select better keyword phrases for your content directly from your website. It also enables you to quickly and easily organize your targeted keywords and tag pages using a variety of popular methods.
The module provides reports on a keyword phrase's popularity and the popularity of suggested related phrases using various data sources such as; Wordtracker, Scribe SEO, WordStream and Google Adwords. It also provides convenient links to a variety of third party tools, such as Google Trends, Google traffic estimator and GoRank’s related keyword tool for additional insight.
It wraps any keywords generated by supporting modules and all keyword in research reports with a pop-up actions menu that enables one click popularity reports and adding & removing keywords in taxonomies, More Like This, and meta keywords.
Modules that support keyword actions are:
To get full reporting with integrated keyword statistics you will need to connect to or import from a 3rd party data source. The module will work without a 3rd party data source, still providing tools for organizing site keywords and tagging nodes and providing links to external tools for assessing keyword statistics. Currently the Keyword Research module supports:
- Wordtracker - premium keyword research service with a free demo key that provides up to 15 suggested phrases per API call.
- Google Keyword Tool - a free tool but data must be imported via file download
- WordStream (via WordStream module) - freemium service. Free account provides 200 API calls/mo
- Scribe SEO (via Scribe SEO module) - paid service starting at just $17/mo.
While not required, it is highly recommended to use this module with the Content Analysis module to enable the full set of UI tools.
Requirements & recommendations
- Content Analysis - provides advanced user interface enhancements integrating keyword research into the node edit form and other content analyzers.
- Scribe SEO - provides additional data source for stats reports.
- Alchemy - provides keyword extraction from node content to seed stats reports.
- Keyword Analysis - provides simple keyword extraction from node content to seed stats reports.
- Drupal SEO Tools - Complete content optimization suite. Streamlines installation and configuration of multiple modules.
- Intelligence - Extends Google Analytics tracking and integrates graphical reports into Drupal admin. Provides node level metrics scorecards and detail reports.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. Feel free to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook
If you would like to learn how to build smarter marketing websites with Drupal, checkout the Drupal Site Success! ebook
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Search, Statistics, Taxonomy, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6,656 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 59,203
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.