Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The keyword analysis module provides a quick and simple method of extracting keywords from website content.
The Keyword Analysis module uses an open source algorithm that extract keywords on your Drupal server without needing to connect to a 3rd party API. Via the Content Analysis UI it can be used to extract keywords from node content, from any URL or from a text field.
The module was design to be a quick analysis to seed the Keyword Research module. It is recommended to use both in conjunction with each other.
In order to use this module you must download the free autokeyword.php class. Place the file in a subdirectory named "lib" so that you have:
Requirements & recommendations
- Keyword Research - integrates term research tools to qualify keyword value for search engine optimization
- Alchemy - provides advanced keyword extraction via the Alchemy API service
- Calais - provides advanced news related keyword extraction via the Calais API service
To learn more about modules for tagging nodes, see comparison of Drupal tagging modules.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Search, Statistics, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 514 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,048
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.