Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Invitations are important to create network effects and exponential growth of a community of interest. This module provides an Invite a friend feature to allow your users to send and track invitations to join your site.
The 2.x branch contains new features such as an administrator interface, resend capabilities and allowing multiple invitations to the same e-mail address. This version is unsupported now.
It utilizes power of Entities and Entities API, which allows to use Rules, Views, Tokens, etc. Any testing or ideas are welcome.
Status: Under development
Sending methods are now pluggable.
Please see current README.txt. (Needs update, any help?)
Invite allows other modules to interact on certain events (but still no core trigger/actions support, sorry):
- User Relationships: Automatically create a relationship between inviting and invited user.
7.x-2.x: Use helper submodule in User Relationships (user_relationship_invites).
7.x-4.x: Use Invite User Relationships
- Userpoints: Credit some points to inviters for sending registrations and/or successful registrations. See Userpoints Invite
Modules to extend Invite:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 3,818 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 119,877
- Last modified: December 12, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!