Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Semi-private sites or sites that are still in beta may want to force users who are interested in becoming a member to request an invitation first. Once a site administrator has reviewed the requests, he/she can send out the invitations to the requesters so that they can join the site. This module allows such a workflow to be set up.
'Request Invitation' allows you to manage who has the privilege to sign up to your site. Site admins will see a list of new invitation requests and they can approve or refuse requests. Approved and refused requests will go into two different lists. If an invitation requester missed your invitation, you can resend your invitation. Also you can approve a user whom you refused an invitation if you change your mind later.
- Please see current README.txt.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,818
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!