Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Content Complete is a CCK extension module that allows to tag CCK fields needed for completion (CCK Complete). The module checks the tagged fields against the content provided for those content types, and computes a complete percentage that can be shown to the user.
The complete percentage can be shown to the user in the form of a block, or using the views integration available since version 1.2.
- Configuring Views show you how to make a list view of completion data and combine completion data of different nodes.
- Configuring Rules shows you how set up complex workflows. Example: set up email reminders sent automatically to authors of incomplete nodes (< 100%).
- Rules integration. Provides a condition for completion >= x%.
- Views integration is available from version 1.2
- This module is related to Profile Complete Percent, but uses CCK instead of the core profile module. If you use CCK to manage your user profiles (eg using Content Profile) you can recreate the same functionality with this module.
- Please see current README.txt
If you'd like to sponsor development of this module, please contact me.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Rules
- Reported installs: 541 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,872
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.