Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Profile Complete Percent (PCP) is an add-on to the core Profile module or the Profile2 module. It allows administrators to select profile fields as mandatory for a user to achieve a 100% profile completeness status.
Overview of the functionality
- A block is created which displays the current logged in user's profile complete percent data. In Drupal 7, an additional block is created per Profile2 profile type.
- As the user fills out more of their profile, the percent increases.
- Additionally, a "next" tip link is displayed informing the user that if they fill out a particular field in their profile, they will increase their profile complete percent to a specific value. A link is provided for this "next" tip, sending the user to the exact page and highlighting the exact field that they need to fill out to increase their profile percent.
Development of this module is sponsored by LimoenGroen, Amsterdam-based Drupal specialists.
The Drupal8 port is done by Akash Jain.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 993 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,557
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 25, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.