This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Contact Storage module will provide storage for Contact messages which are fully-fledged entities in Drupal 8.
This plus core contact module aim to provide functionality equivalent to the base-features of Webform or Entity Form.
The goal is to firm up this functionality in contrib with view to move into core in 8.2.x or later.
- Message storage
- Edit messages
- Delete messages
- Custom redirect path after submitting messages
- Admin listing
- Views integration
- Views powered admin listing
- Customize button text
- Hide preview button
Via contributed projects
- Field group to add groups
- CSV serialization to build views to export results
- Markup to add markup elements
- Contact storage export another way to add export functionality
- Contact emails allows to send configurable mails per contact form
None, just core Contact Module.
None yet, please use the issue queue to report issues.
Collaboration between the following developers
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Other
- Reported installs: 9,371 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 54,942
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 10, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.