Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds the ability for site admins to add "Markup" widgets to the form. These essentially let designers of cck content-types insert additional markup into the node/edit form to display to content-authors. This is the equivalent of adding additional elements to $form of the type '#markup'.
The module does not add anything to the $node object for the content being created, and utilizes form_alter to remove unnecessary fields from the '_content_admin_field' form when this widget is being created.
Form Markup - This module allows you to add surrounding HTML values to any existing CCK field widget by determining prefix and suffix values.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 11,598 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56,946
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 7, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.