This module adds the ability for site admins to add "Markup" widgets to the form. These essentially let designers of cck content-types insert additional markup into the node/edit form to display to content-authors. This is the equivalent of adding additional elements to $form of the type '#markup'.
The module does not add anything to the $node object for the content being created, and utilizes form_alter to remove unnecessary fields from the '_content_admin_field' form when this widget is being created.
Form Markup - This module allows you to add surrounding HTML values to any existing CCK field widget by determining prefix and suffix values.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 12,700 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 61,858
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 7, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.