Erich is a software engineer and a native New Englander who is passionate about life, the universe, and everything.
He works for BioRAFT and is active in the Drupal community, having contributed modules and patches to the community. He presented at DrupalCon in Szeged Hungary, and co-presented at DrupalCon 2009 in Washington, DC.
Erich lives in New Hampshire, and when not writing code, Erich enjoys playing hockey, building skateboard ramps, and hanging out with his Great Dane.
- Member for
- 11 years 10 months
- Over 10 edits
Permissions API: The permissions_api module provides a method for granting to and revoking permissions from a given role. This module helps with the issue of staging a Drupal site across multiple environments, from development sandbox to production environment.
Signup Restrict By Role: Provides ability to restrict individual event signups based on roles. Allows for events to be viewed by all, but some to be restricted to members. I contributed the D6 port of this module.
Credited on 1 issue fixed in the past 1 year
- Permissions API (41 commits)
- Visual Search (22 commits)
- Atlassian Crowd SSO (22 commits)
- Search Lucene Biblio (10 commits)
- Search Lucene Attachments (5 commits)
- Extended LDAP Groups (4 commits)
- Signup Restrict by Role (3 commits)
- Cafepress Shop-front Integration (3 commits)
- Context Hide Local Tasks (3 commits)
- Search Lucene OG (1 commit)
- Markup (1 commit)
- Permissions Superuser (1 commit)
- Console (1 commit)
- Total: 117 commits