Provides a ctools content type for bean module, allowing placement in panels.
Loose coupling, enter your bean delta - the delta need not exist. If the delta does not exist and permissions are sufficient presents a link to add the bean.
Pure separation from content and configuration - your panel is tied to a bean delta but the content does not have to exist.
Requests in the issue queue have seen a slight change to this - Since 7.x-1.2 the delta has to exist on the source site - and you can select it from a list to save you having to look up the deltas - when deployed to another site (eg using ctools exportable/features) the delta need not exist on the production site.
None at this stage, if you find any let me know via issue queue.
Developed by Lee Rowlands of Previous Next
Display suite adds extra display modes
Context bean for those who use context instead of panels for site building.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 1,624 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,486
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.