Acquia Content Hub enables the distribution and discovery of content from any source to create engaging multi-channel digital experiences.
This module allows to connect Drupal sites to the Acquia Content Hub service.
Make sure you use composer to install this module. Downloading the tarball from drupal.org will not work.
From a command prompt window, go to the top level in your Drupal 8 directory (the directory that contains the composer.json file) and run these commands:
composer config repositories.drupal composer https://packages.drupal.org/8 composer require drupal/acquia_contenthub:~1.0 rm -rf vendor/acquia/content-hub-php/.git
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 168 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,223
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 20, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.