This marks Metatag's seventh beta release, we're getting close to RC. The most important changes are:
- The module's name has now been simplified to match its internal name, i.e. "Metatag".
- Lots of small fixes that help stabilize the module.
Full changelog since beta6:
- #1970946 by laura s: Twitter Cards no longer requires SSL.
- #1971406 by alextataurov, DamienMcKenna: Correct check to see if i18n is installed.
- #1955898 by DamienMcKenna: Clicking 'cancel' when editing a per-path configuration would cause the config to be deleted.
- #1955894 by plopesc: It wasn't possible to remove values from the Metatag:Context editor.
- #1972038 by DamienMcKenna: Context admin page didn't display the '' path correctly.
- #1970064 by DamienMcKenna: Metatag:Context did not load the data correctly.
- #1970518 by John Morahan: Incorrect syntax in metatag.info.
- #1972932 by chrisjlee: Typo in hook_requirements.
- By DamienMcKenna: Removed trailing space in some files.
- #1951118 by DamienMcKenna: Display a runtime hook_requirements error message if the old metatag.entity_translation.inc file is still present.
- By DamienMcKenna: Removed some tabs that snook in.
- #1973254 by plopesc: Added functional tests for Metatag:Context.
- #1284756 by dsdeiz: Add instructions to metatag.migrate.inc explaining how to use the Migrate integration.
- #1954106 by DamienMcKenna: Simplified the project's name to just 'Metatag'.
- #1974870 by DamienMcKenna: Moved all modules to the 'SEO' package.