Multilingual configuration is spread throughout the site. It would be useful to have a tour to help users know how to configure the site for multilingual.
Write individual tours for each core multilingual module feature. Provide a multipage tour to allow going from one tour to another. See:
Create tour yml files for the following. Some features can be combined into the same tour.
These should be included in the multipage tour:
These should NOT be included in the tour since the defaults are sane (or maybe there can be advanced tours?):
- Enable/disable new detection and selection settings
- Reorder detection and selection settings
- Configure URL setting (subpage = admin/config/regional/language/detection/url)
- Configure Session setting (subpage = admin/config/regional/language/detection/session)
- Configure Browser setting (subpage = admin/config/regional/language/detection/browser)
- Configure Selected language setting (subpage = admin/config/regional/language/detection/selected)
There will be other tours if the Configuration Translation module lands:
User interface changes
Technical pointers when creating tour tips
See: https://drupal.org/node/1921152#tour-tips-tech-note for tech notes on making tour tips.