Hussain works as a Technical Architect at Axelerant. He started writing programs in 1997 for school competitions, and never stopped. His work focus is architecting solutions using Drupal and enforcing best practices. He has dabbled with x86 assembly, .NET framework, LAMP stack, and related technologies.
He also participates in the local developer community meetup for PHP in general and Drupal in particular. He often speaks at these events and camps in other cities. So far, his talks include getting started with Drupal, beginning contributing to Drupal, Drupal content migrations, Dependency Injection, PHP-FIG and PSR and an internal presentation on testing automation and TDD.
Hussain lives in Bangalore with his family. When he is not working, he travels, takes photos and does a healthy amount of daydreaming.
He sees writing code as pure poetry, and if it isn’t, he can’t sleep.
- Member for
- 8 years 1 month
- At least 1 edit
Credited on 26 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- Token (33 commits)
- Taarikh (21 commits)
- Migrate Yaml (19 commits)
- RESTful Panels (9 commits)
- Answers (6 commits)
- Migrate Reports (5 commits)
- RESTful (3 commits)
- Geocoder (2 commits)
- Apache Solr Panels (2 commits)
- Conference Organizing Distribution (2 commits)
- Piwik Web Analytics (2 commits)
- Google Analytics (2 commits)
- Video (1 commit)
- File Entity (fieldable files) (1 commit)
- Pathauto (1 commit)
- Scheduler (1 commit)
- Migrate Upgrade (1 commit)
- Migrate Webform (1 commit)
- Fivestar (1 commit)
- Google Analytics Reports (1 commit)
- Share Message (1 commit)
- Simplenews (1 commit)
- Simplenews Scheduler (1 commit)
- Total: 117 commits
hussainweb helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.