Got started with Drupal back in the 4.x days. Why? Two words: Form API. Have used Drupal in a wide variety of sites from large content sites to internal intranet sites. Now showing the love with Drupal Commerce.
- Member for
- 10 years 5 months
- Over 10 edits
Several small modules and occasionally issue queue love.
Contributed to fixing 4 issues in the past 3 months
- Commerce FedEx (14 commits)
- Commerce CyberSource SASOP (10 commits)
- dgo.to Site (9 commits)
- Permission Report (5 commits)
- Commerce Add to Cart Extras (4 commits)
- Measurement Protocol (2 commits)
- Commerce Authorize.Net (2 commits)
- Commerce Bundle Helper (2 commits)
- Commerce Shipment (2 commits)
- Advanced queue (1 commit)
- Track da files (1 commit)
- OpenID Connect Single Sign-on (1 commit)
- WebHost Manager (WHM) Integration (1 commit)
- MailChimp (1 commit)
- Total: 55 commits
nvahalik helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.