Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- 28 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Media, Music, Publishing, Retail and Distribution, Technology, Travel and Hospitality
- France, Italy, Spain, United States
- Raleigh NC, USA
- Usual project budget
- $70,000 +
A Bluespark project is thoughtful and intentional, giving equal weight to the user experience, form, and function. It makes good business sense. It respects users’ intelligence and values their time. It is scalable, beautiful, and gratifying to use.
To execute like this, we merge user experience (UX) design, creative user interface (UI) and mobile UI design, interaction design, Drupal site building, Drupal Commerce, and custom Drupal module development. Our favorite projects look a lot like our corporate values. Here are the common threads:
Complexity. We deftly handle whatever our clients throw at us. Matching online solutions with complex business needs is our specialty. Since we thrive on problem-solving and innovation, we think large, highly customized projects are especially fun.
Beauty. Whether it’s a fantastic French wine, a provocative work of art, a thoughtful piece of music, or a snippet of clean and concise code, we see the beauty in it. It’s no surprise, then, that some of our favorite projects have been for museum collections, educational institutions, radio stations, and clothing designers.
Culture. International flavor is core to who we are as a company. We’re geographically dispersed—with offices in the United States and France—and with team members from the UK, Spain, Cyprus, Italy, Latin America and the USA.
We think a Web site should be like a high-performance sports car: Lovely to look at and powerful under the hood. If you agree, get in touch; we would love to chat about your business or organization and toss around some ideas about how a Bluespark project can support, extend, and grow your mission. After all, our mission is to help you achieve yours.
Our team have contributed to the Drupal 6, 7, and 8 core. In addition, this is a partial list of module contributions:
- Drupal Rooms - creator, maintainer
- Model Entities - creator, maintainer
- Commerce Paypal Express Checkout - creator, maintainer
- Menu Minipanels - maintainer
- Openspace - co-maintainer
- Boxes Translation - creator, maintainer
- Entity Reference Count - creator, maintainer
- Prowl Push Notifications - creator, maintainer
- Case Tracker - creator, maintainer
Active involvement in issue queues of many contrib modules.
See also: https://marketplace.commerceguys.com/delivery-partner/bluespark/overview-dp
Views Block Filter Block, Plugin Reference, Search API Hashtag, CKEditor Image2 - Enhanced Image plugin with HTML5 caption support, Site Alert, Views Variable Field, Multifield table, Commerce Add to Cart radio input form, Commerce User Profile Pane, Field placeholder, File Compressor field, Facebook Publish, Facebook OAuth Tokens Store, Commerce Paypal Express Checkout, Boxes translation, Date Popup Restrictions, Persist url params, Video Embed Field, Cache Status, Nitobe Masthead Image
Credited on 31 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- XML sitemap, 1 issue
- Drupal Commerce, 13 issues
- Migrate Plus, 1 issue
- Commerce Authorize.Net, 1 issue
- State Machine, 1 issue
- Field Group, 1 issue
- Facets, 1 issue
- Default Content for D8, 1 issue
- Profile, 4 issues
- Search API Solr Search, 1 issue
- Views Block Exposed Filter Blocks, 1 issue
- Bean, 1 issue
- Flag, 1 issue
- Scheduler, 1 issue
- Config Pages, 1 issue
- Publish to Apple News, 1 issue